Vic & Rachel's Wedding

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 0 comments

Saturday, May 30, 2009


I love weddings! Aren't they so much fun?!? And, no, I'm not just saying that because I am getting married - though I do hope everyone has fun at mine as well. They just make me feel so happy and hopeful.

This past Saturday, my cousin Vic (on my mom's side) married Rachel Scott. I don't know her very well, but she seems so sweet. She was so excited and so happy the whole time. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement.

Here are some pictures from the event. They aren't my best, though. My camera wasn't working so well. Ok, ok - we were late so we weren't very close, I forgot to charge my camera, and the SD card was almost full. My view was blocked, I had to take pictures quickly, and wasn't able to take many. My fault...


Aunt Pam lighting the candle pre-ceremony. My cousin Beth was a bridesmaid.

Doesn't she look so happy and excited?!? I love this picture!

Vic, waiting for her at the end of the aisle :)

Mrs. Rachel McGlaughlin!

Me & Pop-pop Matty & Me

Daddy & Mom Matty & Shawn

Shawn "drank" the fish centerpiece - can't take him out First Dance - always brings the tears Maid of Honor toast - Rachel's sister

I somehow forgot to take any pictures of Shawn & I together. I'm not sure how that happened - I don't think it's ever happened before. Oh well. It was their day and it was beautiful. I have a new cousin, but they'll be living in North Carolina. So, I'm not sure how often I'll see them. It's a shame - we'd been starting to see everyone more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment