Our Trip to Longwood Gardens

Thursday, May 21, 2009 0 comments
We had another day off together!
About 2 weeks ago, Shawn and I set off for another day trip. This time "we" (can you guess which one of us really wanted to go) decided to go to Longwood Gardens.

This is at the entrance to the Gardens. I blew this one up to go in our house - it came out looking so pretty and elegant.

Poppies are my new favorite flower. Can you grow them well here?

Treehouse Exhibit: Canopy Cathedral. They had 3 gorgeous treehouses on display. This one was my favorite!

Treehouse #2: Beehive. These pictures we took for Eric & Tara ;) I was NOT a huge fan of all the bees they were just letting fly around. But, it was pretty cool to see.

I like to think of this as my new house. There was a pretty garden/sitting area in the middle of the house and a huge front porch. Gorgeous!

Wisteria. I want some of these, too!

How I like to think of myself...

Of course, I took a lot more pictures (you know me and my recent "obsession") but I didn't want to bore you with them all on here. Haven't I tortured you enough already :P

I really had a lot of fun - I'm glad that Shawn didn't mind going too much. I want to go back again - it's hard to take everything in all at once. Going to Longwood Gardens really makes me want to have my own garden. I'm not sure if I'll be very good at it, though. We'll see! It looks like I'm going to have lots of hobbies and a lot to keep me busy after we get married ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment