The Day Trip Adventures Continue...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 0 comments
Shawn and I had another day off together! It was great, because I hadn't really seen him for about a week. This time, we headed for the Baltimore Zoo. I hadn't been since I was in 11th or 12th grade (6 or 7 years ago). Shawn, of course, wasn't as excited as me. But, when is he ever - lol!
We started off at the Prairie Dogs...
I wanted to take one home with me - then Shawn reminded me they're basically squirrels.
Here we are at the...

Which I really didn't enjoy. It creeped me out a little, but it was Shawn's favorite.

And, here is the abandoned Pepsi can Shawn wanted to carry with us and put in every picture... but I wouldn't let him (except for the next picture), because that's just dirty.

Here are some of the animals we saw...

It was fun! Some day when we have more time, I want to go to the National Zoo in Washington, DC. The day was a nice break from constantly thinking about the wedding (72 days!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment