Jessie & Ben's Wedding: July 11th, 2009

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 0 comments

On Saturday, July 11th, my childhood friend (she still is, too), Jessie, got married to Ben Weaver. It was an exciting day! I couldn't be happier for her. I don't know Ben well (ok, at all), but she is happy and that is what matters. I know she made a great choice!

The wedding was GORGEOUS! Here are the pictures (or, some of them):

Jessie & Mr. Mark
The reception was at Willow Valley
I loved the centerpieces - I even took ours home :)
Candy station
I love this picture of the flower girls peeking over the balcony!
Wedding Party Maid of Honor
Cake Cutting Bouquet Toss
Time to Leave Matching shoes!
I can't believe Jessie's married! We used to be practically inseparable when we were younger (even though we're 3 years apart) and now we're both getting married and moving with our lives. So grown up - lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment