"A Proper Tea is Much Nicer Than a Very Nearly Tea, Which is One You Forget About Afterwards." ~ A. A. Milne

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 1 comments

On Saturday, Miss Denise took Tiffany, Caitlin, Kimberly, Esther, and myself to Tea by Two in Bel Air. I had never been there and I was so excited to go (you can ask Shawn - he'll tell you). Everything was so pretty and, yes, the sandwiches and soup were delicious. The tea was amazing and the scones (with fresh whipped cream and lemon curd) were even better :)
It was such a special treat. I even left with scone mix and some tea for myself. Now, I'm going to have to have tea with my nieces - especially since I got a tea pot at my shower and have a silver tea set. I can't wait!



1 comments:

  • Abby said...

    Sounds like such a special day! Tea By Two is one of my favorite places....such a treat to go there. Maybe one of these days us girls could all go together.

Post a Comment