The Past Few Days

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1 comments
I've kind of lost track of exactly how many days we've had the house. The following are just pictures from yesterday. I did some more cleaning, a little bit more decorating, and spent a lot of wishing I knew more about decorating.

<~~ We finally got a tv! I'm so glad it was free - a new one is definitely something we can't afford


<~~ Dave & Mel gave us their old dining room table. Another blessing.


<~~ Basket I bought for the living room to put blankets and pillows. I thought it was a good idea.



<~~ Shawn ripped out the bar. We got a moveable island from Ikea and he's going to add a little more counterspace (butcher block, of course). Hopefully we'll get started on the painting in the next few days.
Well, there you have it. A little more progress. We've gotten the office and the bedroom painted, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I am drained by the end of pretty much every night. Between the wedding and the house, I'm beginning to feel like I'm running in circles. I feel like a lot is happening, but nothing is really getting done. I just want to crawl into bed, have everything finished for me, and have my wedding day be here.

1 comments:

Post a Comment