Hmmm...

Sunday, February 13, 2011 1 comments
Nothing too interesting has been going on lately. Nothing life-changing, anyway... So, this might be a boring post.

I started my classes two weeks ago. So far, it's going pretty well. I like being back in school - even if it is online. I like having something to do, I like learning, and I love having a purpose and knowing what I'm doing. Even better - I like the feeling that I am learning and doing what I am supposed to be doing. I really think I'm going to enjoy this. I can't wait to help people (though, that is quite a long way down the road) and I just really have a peace that this is what God wants me to study now. Eventually something will come of it - lol!

Cross Current seems to be getting a little better. Sort of. I'm starting to get to know a few of the girls, but I think there's still quite a way to go.

Shawn and I went on a little weekend trip to New York City last weekend. It was great! We didn't really do anything - just wandered around. But, it was nice to spend time together. We've gotten busy lately and both been stressed about different things.

I think I'm finally out of my moody, whiny, complaining rut. For now. It always comes around again, but I am getting better at curbing it, though.

I don't feel lonely quite as much anymore. I guess I'm getting the hang of Shawn's long hours. Usually. Mostly. Ok, fine, I'm trying... I still sometimes feel as though I don't know where I belong and where I fit in around here.

Still not doing the greatest with doing my devotions regularly. But, we've been studying Jonah in Sunday School and we've actually been talking about him in my class as well. More on that later.

Wow, this post might be pretty pointless. I was hoping that something would come out of it, but not so much. I've been having a hard time with writing anything lately - even in my journaling. The thoughts just aren't there. It's filled up with other stuff (hopefully), I guess. It's discouraging, kind of, because that's how I let my feelings up - they're all just stuck inside my head. And lately, I haven't really known much of what to think about anything. Story of my life...

1 comments:

  • janelle said...

    You fit in with us! Always :) and I know how you feel, the husband working long hours is so tough sometimes!! So glad you have school, and it'll give you something to work towards too. You'll be out helping others before you know it! <3

Post a Comment