Seriously?

Thursday, June 3, 2010 2 comments
I'm sure I've asked this question many times either on here or on Facebook, but it's time for it again...

why am I always so surprised when God answers my prayers so quickly - or even at all?
I know, I know - it's normal, it's because we're human, it's because we don't have enough faith, etc. etc...
But, God has definitely answered some of my prayers recently. I can't really talk about anything yet, but Shawn and I has some decisions to make for the coming year (no questions about me being pregnant or becoming pregnant - that's not what I'm talking about). Something we would really like to do. It's just working out all of the logistics and figuring out if we can "do it all." So, pray for us. While we believe this opportunity is from God, it's hard to see how it will all work out...

2 comments:

Post a Comment