We're Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1 comments
Well, folks, the honeymoon was simply amazing. There will, of course, be pictures of both the honeymoon and the wedding eventually. Not yet, though - I promised a friend Shawn and I would bring her dinner and show her the pictures. And, since she has a Facebook - I can't be putting the pictures up here. It wouldn't be as much fun for her to see them twice. So, next week it shall be. I'm excited to see them all myself :)

As I was saying... the honeymoon was great! The weather was gorgeous, the views were beautiful, and it was so much fun. It was pretty wonderful being "disconnected" from everyone. Of course, there was the stray text message. *Ahem, Amanda & Caleb* But, it was nice not replying (sorry, guys) - the phone was only on in case Shawn & I should get separated. And, yes, I checked Facebook to see if anyone had put up pictures of the wedding (I had to know what I looked like!) and to put up some pictures that Shawn & I took ourselves. But, since I can do that from my phone by a simple text message and since I did while we were waiting for the subway - I don't think that really counts.

I loved being just with Shawn for 9 days straight. Because of his job, we usually didn't have more than 2 or 3 days together a week. So, it was great - just the 2 of us. I'd break into that old 90's song by Will Smith, but I don't think anyone wants that.

Now we're home, and already I am stressed out - trying to set up the house. My house. Our house. It's still weird to think of it like that sometimes, but it really feels like mine now that I'm actually here for more than a few hours a day. I'm trying to get everything ready as soon as possible, so that way it can be done. Libby (the new puppy) is adding a little bit of extra stress. She likes Shawn better and doesn't listen to me too well. We're hoping to change that.

I guess I'll end this rambling post now - I just wanted to do a "quick" update for y'all now that I am home...

1 comments:

  • Short Stop said...

    Andi!

    Welcome home. I can *read* the excitment in your voice - how much you enjoyed your honeymoon, setting up your house, and just getting to be with Shawn.

    I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see pictures!!

    Sarah

Post a Comment